MyRewards Terms & Conditions
When you enroll in the MyRewards ("Program"), you agree to be bound by these Program Terms and Conditions. W. C. Supplies Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time, without notice, to add to, remove from, change or terminate the Program; for example, W. C. Supplies Ltd may change the Program benefits, MyReward credit levels, Program affiliations or redemption offers at any time without notice. Participants are responsible for accessing these sites in order to keep informed of Program features applicable to Participants' rights and responsibilities with regard to the Program. For questions regarding the Program, Participants may also call 01463 240 740 (9:30 a.m to 4:30 p.m., (Monday to Friday).
MyReward credits accrue and may be redeemed in accordance with these Program Terms and Conditions. W. C. Supplies Ltd may further restrict the Program based on your place of residence.
When you obtain MyReward credits, you have obtained a limited license from W. C. Supplies Ltd as described in these Program Terms and Conditions. Accrued MyReward credits are not your property. MyReward credits are not transferable under any conditions, including upon a Participant's death, as part of a domestic relations matter, or in any other matter, and any purported transfer or exchange of MyReward credits is null and void. Accrued MyReward credits may not be combined with any other Program Participant's MyReward credits. All accrued MyReward credits will be forfeited upon your withdrawal from or termination of the Program.
MyReward credits have no MONETARY value and may not be combined with any other offer, discount, coupon or promotion. MYREWARDS CREDITS CAN NEVER BE CONVERTED TO CASH EVEN UPON CANCELLATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY YOU OR TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF YOUR ACCOUNT BY US. REFUNDS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IF MEETING OUR GENERAL REFUNDS POLICY CRITERIA.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, W. C. Supplies Ltd retains ownership rights in any and all MyReward credits and grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use MyReward credits only as specifically designated by W. C. Supplies Ltd as part of the Program. In the event that your account is cancelled or terminated by you or by W. C. Supplies Ltd for any reason, then you will no longer have the right to use any MyReward credits stored in or otherwise associated with your account, without any compensation to you or any liability of W. C. Supplies Ltd. Once MyReward credits are deleted from your account, they will not be reinstated, except at W. C. Supplies Ltd's sole discretion. Your only recourse and rights, if any, with respect to MyReward credits obtained by you is to redeem such MyReward credits in accordance with these Program Terms and Conditions pursuant to eligible redemption offers as specifically designated by W. C. Supplies Ltd from time to time in W. C. Supplies Ltd's sole discretion.
You are encouraged to redeem MyReward credits stored in your account. W. C. Supplies Ltd reserves the right, at any time and for any reason, to terminate the Program or to otherwise cease to allow any and all uses of MyReward credits previously permitted. In such cases, W. C. Supplies Ltd generally will attempt to provide advance notice to Participants and an opportunity for Participants to redeem then-existing MyReward credits for eligible offers, as designated at such time by W. C. Supplies Ltd in its sole discretion; however, W. C. Supplies Ltd makes no guarantee there will be any such redemption offers available at such time.
The availability of any feature or aspect of the Program cannot be guaranteed. The existence of a particular offer available for redemption of MyReward credits is not a commitment by W. C. Supplies Ltd to maintain or continue to make such offers in the future. MyReward credits required for any redemption offer may increase at any time. The scope, variety and type of offers that may be available for redemption of MyReward credits can change at any time. W. C. Supplies Ltd have no obligation to continue making offers available for redemption of MyReward credits. In addition, we may limit your use of MyReward credits stored in your account, including applying limits to: the number of MyReward credits you may have stored in or credited to your account balance at one time, the number of MyReward credits you may redeem within a given time period (for example, one day), or the number of MyReward credits you may obtain per promotion. We also may remove MyReward credits from your account if they are posted to your account in connection with an activity that is subsequently voided, cancelled or involves a return.
- Only one MyReward account allowed per individual.
- Provision of false information or omission of any information requested on any Program enrollment or redemption form or receipt may be grounds for denial of enrollment and/or accrual of MyReward credit in the Participant's account.
How MyRewards Add Up
- You will earn 1 point every time you spend one GBP (before VAT & shipping) in the W. C. Supplies Ltd store.
- Each 50 points collected amount to one redemption GBP.
- There is no minimum points required to redeem.
- You have 365 days to redeem your points before they expire.
|When you purchase
||You will earn
| £50 before VAT and shipping
|| £1 (50 points)
| £100 before VAT and shipping
|| £2 (100 points)
- If you believe that you have validly obtained any MyReward credits that have not posted to your account, then you must contact us within 3 months after the date you claimed to have obtained MyReward credits. You acknowledge and agree that we may require reasonable documentation to support your claim and our resolution of your claim after our internal customer service review processes will be considered binding and final by you.
- All redemption offers are subject to availability. Certain restrictions may apply to specific redemption offers.
- After a Participant has redeemed MyReward credits, the Participant will not be able to exchange, refund or return the credits for redeposit in the Participant's account unless a refund is accepted under our returns policy.
- By redeeming a MyReward, the Participant releases W. C. Supplies Ltd, subsidiaries and affiliates from any and all liability regarding the Program or any redemption or use of MyReward credits. W. C. Supplies Ltd is not responsible for replacing lost, stolen or mutilated gift certificates, merchandise or anything else obtained by redemption of MyReward credits.
Participants are responsible for all taxes, liabilities, surcharges and any other fees associated with participation in the Program.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, W. C. Supplies Ltd makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding merchantability, fitness for a particular use or otherwise, regarding the Program or anything obtained by redemption of MyReward credits, AND W. C. Supplies Ltd is not liable or responsible for special, incidental, punitive, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from or related to the Program or use in any manner of anything obtained by redemption.
You acknowledge and agree that the results of our internal customer service review processes will be considered binding and final by you with respect to any and all matters arising from or related to the Program. W. C. Supplies Ltd may audit any Participant's account at any time, with or without notice to the Participant, to ensure compliance with these Program Terms and Conditions. W. C. Supplies Ltd, in its sole discretion, may cancel, suspend or otherwise limit your access to MyReward credits stored in your account if there is any suspicious, fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activity associated with your account. If we cancel, suspend or otherwise limit access to MyReward credits stored in your account, your right to use MyReward credits stored in your account immediately ceases. We will use reasonable efforts to investigate accounts that are subject to access limitations and to reach a final decision on the limitations promptly. W. C. Supplies Ltd reserves the right to pursue legal action in the event of fraud, misrepresentation, abuse or violation of the Program Terms and Conditions.
The Program is subject to applicable government laws, rules and regulations. Void where prohibited.